Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thing #21

Animoto

   Animoto is my new online fixation.  I just wanted to share a video with you of some of  my engagement photos.  Enjoy.



    I know, I know.  You're bursting with tears over the sweetness of this video.  It is a good one. My wife would whoop me if I didn't include her in my fun blogs.  

     This video was created using Animoto.  It took about 5 minutes to make, but it was well worth it.  This is a great tool to have, and it's free for videos limited to 30 seconds long.  I just found out about the site today, but I feel like I have already mastered the basics.  Its user friendly layout is all you need to make an artsy photo gallery for any occasion.  Send it to a best friend, a lover, or like me you could just send it to the whole family and remind them that your anniversary is about a week away and hope that they send you some money or a gift.  Either way, I just wanted you to know that this exist.  You can use your own music from your iTunes library (as seen in the video above of a song that we used to listed to), and you can even choose the order of the photos as they transition on screen.  






Now, for those of you who are future educators, take advantage of this tool.  Your students can use it for in-class projects.  Even better, you can use it to send to parents in emails as a weekly newsletter.  Make it exciting for you parents to trust you with their kids.  You've earned the respect, now Own It!

No comments:

Post a Comment