Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thing #22

Please Don't Steal My Essays
     
     I just got my first LiveBinder!!!  It seems to be a pretty efficient way to store my papers.  By using an online live binder I am able to access by papers from any computer with an internet connection.  Here is one of them Just For An Example!


English Resources: Essays

     Now, if you have a hard time getting into my binder, it's because I put a code on it.  The code is 1234.  I didn't want to make it too hard on myself to remember.  I didn't create a passcode tab in the binder, so don't get your hopes up on stealing all of my papers...


     I also created another two folders, one called British Lit, and American Lit.  These binder tabs act more as a tag for myself.  This site has a way to tag every folder, that way if you need to find something on the fly, you can search your tags first to narrow the search.  We all love saving time.  The site is free, and the set up is as easy as Click, Type, Save.


     I now have access to my papers anywhere I go.


     Another great thing is that I can share resources with others by sharing an entire binder, or a tab.  I just send a code to the person and they have full access to all of my work.  They can download them for revision, use my articles to study, or even just have a nice information based read.  


     I would highly recommend this if you are a person that enjoys backing up every thing that you do.  There is value in your work and you should take full advantage of every kind of back-up technique you can find.  Again, DON'T STEAL MY ESSAYS...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment